If you would like to order uniform, please do so from PMG Schoolwear. Please see the link at the bottom of this page.
Unit 4, Swan Wharf Business Centre
Uxbridge, UB8 2RA
Telephone: 01895 809326 / 01895 809321
Services offered:- Click & Collect, or home delivery / school delivery.
Online ordering service available
School ties can also be purchased at school, however, we only hold limited stock on other items.
Please see below a note from PMG our uniform suppliers:
We will be running an appointment system over the Summer months again this year. This has proved popular with parents who have benefited from dedicated time and a member of staff to assist them with fitting and purchasing uniform. From 1st July all parents wishing to visit one of our stores can book an appointment beforehand by visiting www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk and then clicking on the link at the top of the page.
Cut off date will be the 12th August.
All children are expected to wear correct uniform at all times.
Girls & Boys
- St Martin’s Purple Polo Top/Plain Purple Polo Top
- Any sensible Black Trousers (Not Jeans)
- Sensible and comfortable Black footwear (No open sandals)
Reception – Year 6 Children
- Black/Grey skirt. Pinafore dress or Black/Grey trousers (with a pleat in the front)
- Grey/Black trousers/shorts
- St Martin’s Cardigan or Sweatshirt
- White shirt and school tie
- White/Black/Grey socks or Grey tights
- Purple Checked summer dress
- Flat black shoes (open sandals, boots and black trainers are not acceptable)
PE Kit – Boys & Girls
- Black Shorts
- St Martin’s White T-shirt/Plain white t-shirt
- Black plimsolls
- White socks
- Plain dark tracksuit (in cold weather)
Please ensure all items of school uniform are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Children with long hair, must have their hair tied back at all times. We request that children do not have patterns shaved into their hair or hair extensions. Extreme styles or hair colours are not allowed.
Children are not permitted to have hoop earrings. Only small studs should be worn.
Girls are not permitted to wear nail varnish or make up.